Something about interesting, right?
Well then, I suppose now's a time as good as any other to annouce I chopped my hair (quite literally chopped if I say so myself). It happend a while ago, like, still in Spain. It's nothing TOO draastic, but quite the amout of hair is gone, as Esty would know.
I meant to post pictures of it, but I've really got nothing to put my hands on right now, so stay tuned.
I'm sorry for not providing you with any REAL updates, (Oh, except that I bought a book of Pablo Neruda's poetry, but you're probably not interested.) but such is life for now.
We all go through our respective dry spells.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Popular Posts
-
Gorgeous in bed, like a attractive angel sleeping & like a model strolling around the house, this selection of slumber we...
-
A new classic in cocktail-wear is in town. The little white dress is sexy, classy, and versatile all in one small bright package. White d...
-
Rock the seaside with the trendy cover-ups & seaside outfits & create some surf with the bathing suits selection by Victor...
-
Time to Get ready for some summer action & get in form to get that beach system, & just because you want to work out or pr...
-
Beauty Skin Care The common chemicals found in most commercial skin care products that actually cause skin cancer and other serious health ...
-
The Going Fashion according to the Journal Magazine in 1966. They featured Barbara Feldon . And she is sure showing off these swinging outfi...
-
Katrina Bowden Victoria's Secret Fashion Show In Ny November 7 Katrina Bowden Biography, Katrina Bowden Hot, Katrina Bowden ,Katrina...
-
If spectacular views are what you’re after, then Norway is one of the best countries to visit. Somewhere in the south-western part of the co...
-
San Patrick Wedding Dresses - Style Capricho : Weddings Dresses LONDON (AP) -- The gown that an 18-year-old Elizabeth Taylor wore for her fi...